Ammo explodes in house fire

November 28, 2012
By

Fire fighters encountered an unusual delay in pouring water onto a home fire Sunday night in Dillard, Georgia. Clayton Fire Chief Andrew Green said a cache of ammunition inside the house on Regiment Drive began to explode. According to Sky 104 Clayton, that caused a slight delay for the fire fighters. The house was destroyed. Its cause remained still to be determined.

WGOG > News > Ammo explodes in house fire

Weather

Calendar

  • April 14, 2014 2:00 pmSpring into the Library at the OCPL’s Westminster Branch
  • April 16, 2014 2:00 pmSpring-time Celebrations at OCPL
  • April 17, 2014 9:00 amBlue Ridge Bank Bake Sale to Benefit The March of Dimes
  • April 19, 2014 8:00 amBenefit Hot Dog and Yard Sale
AEC v1.0.4