Fire confined to bathroom

February 22, 2013

The Walhalla fire chief says the residents of a modular home that caught fire are fortunate. This morning’s fire on the Highlands Highway was confined to a bathroom and traced to a heat lamp, according to Chief Doug Kelly. At the time, no was home. A passerby, bound for Walhalla, discovered the fire and alerted 9-1-1.

 

Weather

Calendar

  • October 22, 2014 10:00 amPreserving 101 for Beginners at the Salem Branch of the OCPL
  • October 24, 2014The Emerson Rose Heart Foundation’s 4th Annual Golf Tournamen
  • October 25, 2014 10:00 amCORVETTES AT TAMASSEE DAR School
  • October 25, 2014 4:00 pmWestminster First Baptist Church's Trunk or Treat
AEC v1.0.4