Fire confined to bathroom

February 22, 2013

The Walhalla fire chief says the residents of a modular home that caught fire are fortunate. This morning’s fire on the Highlands Highway was confined to a bathroom and traced to a heat lamp, according to Chief Doug Kelly. At the time, no was home. A passerby, bound for Walhalla, discovered the fire and alerted 9-1-1.

 

Weather

Calendar

  • March 3, 2015 3:00 pmBone Marrow Drive in Honor of AnnaLeigh
  • March 3, 2015 7:00 pmLifetree Cafe
  • March 4, 2015 3:00 pmBone Marrow Drive in Honor of AnnaLeigh
  • March 4, 2015 7:00 pmUnited Assembly of God Celebrate Recovery
AEC v1.0.4