Fire damages Seneca home

May 23, 2014

Fire yesterday afternoon damaged a home in Seneca. The fire broke out in a home on the 900 block of E.S. 1st Street, and fire fighters say they were able to confine the damage to one room. They’ve traced the start of the fire to an electric heater that, although not in use, was left plugged into an outlet. A neighbor saw smoke coming out of the home and called the fire department.

Weather

Calendar

  • October 25, 2014 10:00 amCORVETTES AT TAMASSEE DAR School
  • October 25, 2014 4:00 pmWestminster First Baptist Church's Trunk or Treat
  • October 26, 2014 10:00 amMonti Vista Baptist Church's Homecoming
  • October 26, 2014 4:00 pmReturn Baptist Church's Community Wide Trunk or Treat Fall Festival
AEC v1.0.4