Fire damages Seneca home

May 23, 2014

Fire yesterday afternoon damaged a home in Seneca. The fire broke out in a home on the 900 block of E.S. 1st Street, and fire fighters say they were able to confine the damage to one room. They’ve traced the start of the fire to an electric heater that, although not in use, was left plugged into an outlet. A neighbor saw smoke coming out of the home and called the fire department.

WGOG > News > Fire damages Seneca home

Weather

Calendar

  • August 21, 2014 8:30 amClemson University Ext. Office's Private Pesticide Applicator Training
  • August 22, 2014 8:00 pmOconee State Park Square Dance
  • August 22, 2014 8:15 pmTown of West Union's Movie Night in the Park
  • August 23, 2014 11:00 amTaylor-Neal Reunion
AEC v1.0.4