Fire in restaurant kitchen

April 30, 2013
By

Employees at a lakeside restaurant near Seneca this morning used extinguishers to put out a kitchen fire. The 9-1-1 call received from the Seneca Fire Department reported a gas leak at the Tikki Hut preceded the fire. It occurred as the restaurant was preparing today’s lunch, and two of the employees required medical attention—one for smoke inhalation. Chris Cartee of the Seneca Fire Department says the county Fire Marshall has the fire under investigation.

WGOG > News > Fire in restaurant kitchen

Weather

Calendar

  • April 19, 2014 8:00 amBenefit Hot Dog and Yard Sale
  • April 19, 2014 9:00 amOconee County Democratic Party's Breakfast Meeting
  • April 19, 2014 10:00 amClearmont Baptist Church's Easter Egg Hunt
  • April 19, 2014 6:00 pmMountain Rest Community Club's Monthly Meeting
AEC v1.0.4