Fire in restaurant kitchen

April 30, 2013

Employees at a lakeside restaurant near Seneca this morning used extinguishers to put out a kitchen fire. The 9-1-1 call received from the Seneca Fire Department reported a gas leak at the Tikki Hut preceded the fire. It occurred as the restaurant was preparing today’s lunch, and two of the employees required medical attention—one for smoke inhalation. Chris Cartee of the Seneca Fire Department says the county Fire Marshall has the fire under investigation.

Weather

Calendar

  • May 31, 2015 7:00 pmSpring Revival at Flat Shoals Baptist Church
  • June 2, 2015 3:00 pmWestminster Recreation Department Fall Sports Registration
  • June 3, 2015 3:00 pmWestminster Recreation Department Fall Sports Registration
  • June 4, 2015 3:00 pmWestminster Recreation Department Fall Sports Registration
AEC v1.0.4