Kitchen fire on S. Cedar Street

October 9, 2013
By

A fire early last night in a Walhalla home. It turned out to be a stove fire at 103 S. Cedar Street. The fire was quickly put out around 7 o’clock and damage confined to the kitchen. No injuries reported.

 

WGOG > News > Kitchen fire on S. Cedar Street

Weather

Calendar

  • April 14, 2014 2:00 pmSpring into the Library at the OCPL’s Westminster Branch
  • April 17, 2014 9:00 amBlue Ridge Bank Bake Sale to Benefit The March of Dimes
  • April 19, 2014 8:00 amBenefit Hot Dog and Yard Sale
  • April 19, 2014 9:00 amOconee County Democratic Party's Breakfast Meeting
AEC v1.0.4