Man burned at stove

June 18, 2013
By

A kitchen fire near Seneca this afternoon burned a man cooking French fries. He was taken to the hospital. Neither his name, nor the extent of burns, was immediately available. Shortly after 1 o’clock fire fighters went to 700 Friendship Road. The fire was quickly contained. Because the home had no working smoke detector, Oconee fire officials said they installed new detectors before leaving the home.

WGOG > News > Man burned at stove

Weather

Calendar

  • April 20, 2014Fairview Church of God's Revival
  • April 23, 2014 2:00 pmTCTC’s Veterinary Technology Department's Pet Adoption Day
  • April 25, 2014 8:30 amRavenel Elementary's Artists on the Green!
  • April 25, 2014 11:30 amTCTC's Alumni Association’s Spring Open Golf Tournament
AEC v1.0.4