Man burned at stove

June 18, 2013

A kitchen fire near Seneca this afternoon burned a man cooking French fries. He was taken to the hospital. Neither his name, nor the extent of burns, was immediately available. Shortly after 1 o’clock fire fighters went to 700 Friendship Road. The fire was quickly contained. Because the home had no working smoke detector, Oconee fire officials said they installed new detectors before leaving the home.

Weather

Calendar

  • December 20, 2014 6:00 pmMountain Rest Community Club's Monthly Meeting
  • December 20, 2014 7:00 pm35th Old Fashion Christmas Pageant
  • December 21, 2014 10:30 amWelcome Wesleyan Church Holiday Meal Giveaway
  • December 21, 2014 6:00 pmChristmas Eve Worship
AEC v1.0.4