One sent to hospital from fire

March 21, 2013
By

Fire fighters in Seneca now say one of three persons inside the home that caught fire yesterday morning required medical assistance. One person with smoke inhalation and a broken wrist from a fall while getting out of the house was sent to the hospital. Yesterday’s fire on Loba Court in the Dalton Bend subdivision is classified accidental, according to Seneca fire fighter Chris Cartee. Chief Jan Oliver said the fire originated in a bathroom and walk-in closet part of the home.

 

WGOG > News > One sent to hospital from fire

Weather

Calendar

  • April 20, 2014Fairview Church of God's Revival
  • April 25, 2014 8:30 amRavenel Elementary's Artists on the Green!
  • April 25, 2014 11:30 amTCTC's Alumni Association’s Spring Open Golf Tournament
  • April 26, 2014 9:30 amStumphouse Tunnel Trail Cleaning Project
AEC v1.0.4